The permanent Technical Committee (TC) of the DINA consortium coordinates the software development among Core Members (defined below) to produce a coherent software system fulfilling the requirements and needs of DINA consortium members. Each Core Member elects one representative to the TC and may replace its representative at any time by informing the DINA International Steering Committee (ISC).
Under the general guidelines set out by the ISC, the Technical Committee is responsible for the long-term system architecture roadmap and technology choices, as well as the short- to medium-term coordination of the development efforts. The TC elects among its members a chair, a secretary, and any other officials it deems necessary. In the TC, each partner in the consortium has one vote.
Note that the TC was previously called the System Engineering Task Force (SETF); the name was changed to avoid mix-ups with CETAF, which many of the DINA partners are also associated with.
TC representatives and observers
- Markus Skyttner (NRM)
- Satpal Bilkhu (AAFC)
- Allan Jones (AAFC)
- Nazir El-Kayssi (AAFC)
- Kessy Abarenkov (UTARTU)
- Falko Glöckler (MfN)
- Elspeth Haston (RBGE)
- Rob Cubey (RBGE)
- Thomas Stjernegaard Jeppesen (NHMD)
- Glen Newton (AAFC)
- Kevin Holston (NRM)
- Ingimar Erlingsson (NRM)
- Ida Li (NRM)
- Stefan Daume (NRM)
TC Meetings and Minutes
The TC holds regular conference calls on Wednesdays. The meetings will usually be run via Google Hangout.
- DINA TC Meetings and minutes 2017
- DINA TC Meetings and minutes 2016
- DINA TC Meetings and minutes 2015
- DINA TC Meetings and minutes 2014
DINA-Web Module Map
DINA-Web Development Road Map
For an overview of the development status of different DINA-Web components, see the DINA blog progress report.
A more detailed road map focused on the release of DINA-Web version 1 is maintained by the development teams elsewhere. Contact Markus Skyttner or Glen Newton if you are interested in details.
Special Interest Groups
Face-to-face meetings and workshops
- Physical TC Meeting 15.-18. May 2017, Stockholm
- Physical TC Meeting 21.-23. November 2016, Edinburgh
- DINA Technical workshop Berlin 13-17 June 2016
- DINA Technical workshop Copenhagen 2-6 November 2015
- Meeting DK and SE, Stockholm 9. June 2015
- Meeting SETF, Stockholm 24. October 2014
- Workshop EU BON, Stockholm, 16.-18. September 2014
- Workshop DINA, Edinburgh 29.-31. July 2014
All communications of the Technical Committee should go through this mailing list: http://list.ku.dk/listinfo/sci-snm-dina-setf