ISC conference call - 24th June 2019

Jump to: navigation, search
ISC conference call - 24th June 2019
Title ISC conference call - 24th June 2019
Location Google Hangout
Date Start 2019/06/24
Date End 2019/06/24
Tags
Description


Agenda

  1. Election of a secretary for the meeting
  2. Approval of the agenda
  3. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
  4. Review of DINA ISC decisions (Redmine)
  5. Report from DINA TC
  6. Revised DINA MoC: Feedback from legal review
  7. Partner reports
  8. Any other business
  9. Next meeting

Minutes

Participants:

  1. Election of a secretary for the meeting
    • Falko
  2. Approval of the agenda
    • approved
  3. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
    • approved
  4. Review of DINA ISC decisions
    • TDWG Biodiversity Clients and Services Interest Group,
      • close ticket, because we don't need an extra Task Group Charter
      • Falko talked with Anton and they decided, that the overlap in scope is close to 100% thus no subordinary Task Group is necessary
      • BUT: All DINA members should become active in this group!
    • Revision of MoC
      • (see extra item on the agenda)
  5. Report from DINA TC
    • Satpal is chairing the TC
    • most important topics:
      • Review of DINA Compliance Document
      • AAFC vision on DINA was presented to the TC by Satpal and Christian
  6. Revised DINA MoC: Feedback from legal review
      • TODO: all partners send the latest version to their legal staff
      • TODO: Falko will send the final draft to all partners and upload the document to the DINA wiki
  7. Partner reports
    • MfN
      • new data curator since 3 weeks, who will also support DINA e.g. with feedback on the data model
      • highly involved in DiSSCo
        • MfN has WP lead on Common Resources and Standards
        • Task lead on the Technical Readiness for DiSSCo implementation in collection management systems
      • Synthesys+
        • MfN will work on specification for implementing the European Loan and Visiting System (ELViS) into DINA
    • RBGE
      • ongoing data integration into Specify
      • idea of developing a common controlled vocabulary on within DINA, which could also be used in Specify which could be beneficial for later migration to the DINA system
    • AAFC
      • during the summer the agents table is being focussed on
      • in fall: focus on collection management and use cases for transaction
    • NRM
      • evaluation of DINA and the NRM strategy on collection management systems
      • probably there won't be a final decision before the end of this year
  8. Any other business
    • Falko: promotion material could be prepared for Biodiversity Next conference
    • TODO: Falko makes draft of a flyer / produce stickers to be discussed in the next ISC
  9. Next meeting

This page was last modified on 29 September 2019, at 16:20. Content is available under Attribution-Share Alike Non-commercial 2.5 or later, Unported unless otherwise noted.