ISC conference call - 8th March 2018

Jump to: navigation, search
ISC conference call - 8th March 2018
Title ISC conference call
Location Google Hangout
Date Start 2018/03/08 14:00 UTC
Date End 2018/03/08 16:00 UTC
Tags
Description


Agenda

  1. Election of a secretary for the meeting
  2. Approval of the agenda
  3. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting
  4. Staff changes in Stockholm
  5. Review of DINA ISC decisions (Redmine)
  6. Report from DINA TC face-to-face meeting
  7. DINA presence at TDWG/SPNHC meetings, New Zealand
  8. Revision of DINA MoC
  9. Partner reports
  10. Any other business
  11. Next meeting

Minutes

  1. Election of secretary for the meeting.
    • Falko
  2. Approval of the agenda.
    • Approved
  3. Approval of the minutes of the previous meeting.
    • Approved
  4. Staff changes in Stockholm.
    • Mikko + Anton => will lead the DINA team at NRM
    • Stefan still available (use gmail address)
    • TC liason: Falko, deputy: Mikko
  5. Review of DINA ISC decisions (Redmine).
    • Nothing specific, but see below in topic on MoC
  6. Report from DINA TC face-to-face meeting.
  7. DINA presence at TDWG/SPNHC meeting, New Zealand.
  8. Revision of DINA MoC.
    • TODO: include the DINA TC re-organisation!
    • Voting rules: no changes
    • the following modifications have been done:
      • minimum FTE reduced
      • old terms updated
    • suggestion on haveing an advisory membership
      • not necessary as it is hard for potential advidory organisations (e.g. GBIF) to be a member
      • DINA could get active in the TDWG Interest Group Biodiversity Services & Clients in order to facilitating the DINA services
        • there could be a DINA task group within the IG => charter, potential members, goals
        • TODO (Fred): decision in Redmine => setting up a task group
    • licensing
      • not ruling out proprietary products, but must not be dependent on such components
      • TODO: Jana will talk to a lawyer about "open-source"
    • TODO: TC group reduces text on TC in MoC
    • before TDWG/SPNHC revision should be done
  9. Next meeting.

This page was last modified on 16 March 2018, at 20:12. Content is available under Attribution-Share Alike Non-commercial 2.5 or later, Unported unless otherwise noted.